24Watch® Content Management
Orases’s 24Watch® Content Management System is an innovative, easy to use management interface for your web site. Our clients utilize this especially developed CMS framework, to ensure maximum control over business critical data. You and your staff can easily interact with the underlying database through this system.
Top 10 Reasons to use 24Watch® CMS
- Proven platform powering sites with very specific business needs (See Portfolio)
- Every user has his own account in 24Watch® and users can be assigned specific permissions. Upon logging in, a 24Watch® each user is presented with a customized “dashboard” based on their permissions
- Security is strong – built on frameworks with a proven security track record and includes an optional double authentication system. All actions taken within 24Watch® are logged along with users’ IP addresses to track any security concerns.
- Built-in localization support – Websites can be built on 24Watch® with localization support. A site can be developed to support multiple locales (combinations of languages and countries).
- Built-in components for resizing images, SSL redirection, data filtering, CSV authoring, permission handling and more – adding new features and function has never been easier.
- Modules are created to meet a specific client's needs rather than pre-packaged options which only address some needs or offer not enough functionality.
- All code is written with web standards in mind which improves browser compatibility and has the byproduct of enhancing Search Engine Optimization
- All code is versioned controlled so past code can be reviewed or restored at any time. Changes are tracked down to specific lines of code that changed and who changed them.
- Websites can automatically detect potentially critical errors such as database downtime and email Orases so we can take preemptive action.
- Websites on 24Watch® are designed for all common browsers including Firefox 3.0 or newer, Internet Explorer 7.0 or newer, Safari 4.0 or newer and Google Chrome. Depending on available modules, there is also support for mobile browsers including the iPhone, iPad and Web Browser for S60 (Symbian devices).